Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Free Stuff

MEIJER
So, I went to a few stores and got a few things for free. Dixie napkins are on the 10/10 sale at Meijer. There was a .50 off coupon recently. This made them free! They are cute too! They come in a little box, almost a dispenser, you can set on your table! Thrifty in the Cincy talks about it here.

Johnson and Johnson band aids are on sale for .99 too. There was also a coupon recently for .50 off. When it doubles, they are free. Be careful though, some of the band aids are not marked on sale, but when I scanned them, they were on sale. All of the ones that were marked were sold out, so I tried one of the other ones and, to my surprise, it was on sale!

WALMART

Purex has a new fabric softener, there has been a lot of coupons lately for it. I found it at Walmart for 2.99. There have been some $1 off coupons, so 1.99 for 52 loads! Worth a shot, I'll let you know how it is! Smells so good though!

CVS
There is a great deal at CVS. Buy $20 worth of Tylenol/Motrin products, get $10 in ECB's. I am definitely doing this. Seeing as cold season is upon us, there can never be too much Motrin and Tylenol in the house when you have young kids! There are so many coupons out there for these products also, so that would make the deal even sweeter!

No comments:

Meijer MealBox 3