Monday, September 22, 2008

Distinctively Dole


So, I bought Distinctively Dole salads from Meijer..they were BOGO and I had coupons, so I got them for next to nothing! Anyways.. the one I had was the "Hearty Italian" and wow, it was delicious! I will pay almost full price for these. I think they are about $3 when they are not on sale. I still have some coupons for them and some came in the bag of salad too...so I am so happy. Do you get that feeling salad always tastes the same when you make it at home? Same dressing, same everything? I do, but I tried this and it tasted like something from a restaurant! Great side dish!
If you go here, you can enter to win free Dole salad (you can enter everyday for ore chances!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip... Dinner with this and a pizza.... YUM!!!!!

Meijer MealBox 3