Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Experience Columbus..Oct 10th-13th

Experience Columbus is Oct.10-13, If you live in or near the Columbus area, this is a great time to get out and do some fun family things! There are tons of dining deals and attraction deals...50% off admission to the zoo, aquarium, Cosi (for adults), and the list goes on and on! Click here to check it out and print out the flyer for all the huge savings!
This is definitely a great time to take the kids to some attractions or get a sitter and have a "date" night with your hubby! I think there is something for everyone there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I work at Experience Columbus and wanted to say thanks for spreading the word about one of the best weekends to be here.

We hope you enjoy Columbus as much as we do. Have fun!

Sisters Savings said...

Thanks Irene!
I am definitely going to be somewhere there..Great opportunity to take the kids to do something fun! Hope it goes great!!!

Anonymous said...

My husband and I haven't decided where we're headed yet, but I'm sure there will be at least one restaurant involved :)

You've got me wondering...how did you hear about EC Days?

Meijer MealBox 3