Monday, September 15, 2008

Fashion for Less, much less!!!!

So, the season is changing and so is the apparel that you will be wearing, as the weather gets colder. If you are like me, you probably have the basics..I always stick to the basics, but would like to purchase a few pieces to add a bit of flare to my look. Well, I have found the perfect way to do that! I am sure we have all heard of Sarah Jessica Parker.....Hello? Sex and the City!!!! Anyways, she also has a clothing line, which you may have heard of...The label is Bitten. Wow...this is really great. Nothing, and I mean nothing is over 19.99! Seriously...cute white trench coats, 8.98! Nothing was more than 8.98! Check out the website here....It has a store locator, so you can see if they carry it near you!

Drop a line if you have shopped or purchased some of these clothes!!!

No comments:

Meijer MealBox 3