Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Premiere News

Ok, no premieres tonight, but tomorrow night is gonna be another good night of new shows!

  • 8:00 p.m.
  • Pushing Daisies (ABC) I love this show! If you watched last season, you know it is so cute! It is about a guy who can bring people back to life with the touch of his finger. BUT, if he touches them again, they die forever! So, he sees the childhood love of his life on her death bed, touches her and she is alive! BUT, they fall in love again...remember if he touches her again, she dies! So, that is the premise. So cute and a bit odd! Try it out!
  • Friday Night Lights (DirecTV channel 101) Your typical Friday, high school football themed show..Reminds me of Varsity Blues. I never got into it, but I bet I am missing out!
  • 9:00 p.m.
  • Private Practice (ABC). Another one of my favorites. Addison Sheppard (Derek's ex from Grey's Anatomy) moves from Seattle Grace to California and works for a small clinic. Typical love, medical, friendship themed drama, but so cute! I will dvr this and keep up on it!
  • 10:00 p.m.
  • Dirty Sexy Money (ABC) About a wealthy and unscrupulous family who hires a lawyer to take over when their father dies. I think the title explains enough! I have never watched it, but I think it could be good, if you are into that kind of a thing.
Remember, click here to see the calender of remaining premiere shows! (Kath and Kim is next week!!!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Meijer MealBox 3