Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've been Tagged

I have been tagged twice! These tags have come from Tips of a Mom of 3 and Thrifty in the Cincy. These happen to be 2 of my favorite blogging resources! Thanks ladies for including me!
Here's what I am supposed to do:
Post the rules of the game:

The Rules:
1. To link the tagger and provide the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Seven things about me:
  1. I love reading cookbooks. I do not really read novels, I read cookbooks instead, from cover to cover!
  2. My favorite thing to do is also cooking! (See a pattern here?)
  3. I married a man I was friends with for about 5 years first! This really lets you get to know someone! He had nothing to prove!
  4. I have a degree in surgical asst. but as soon as I graduated, I never wanted to do that, so I didn't! Surgeons can be "demanding" sometimes. I know they have a difficult job! They do a great job! It just wasn't for me, but I finished!
  5. My favorite color is green!
  6. My ideal Christmas would be nestled in a cottage in a ski town with snow everywhere and my whole family there. In-laws, sisters, grandmas, grandpas, etc. I love fireplaces and being warm and this just sounds so cozy and warm!
  7. I am addicted to Hollywood gossip sites. Everyone has to have their "thing" right?

Now the seven I m tagging (This is tough, most of my favorite blogs have been tagged!) This is fun!
  1. Mom on a Mission
  2. Addicted to Coupons
  3. Bargain Briana
  4. A Recipe a Day
  5. My Italian Grandmother
  6. Stretching a Buck
  7. Mom's Toolbox
These are some of my favorite blogs, so be sure to check them out!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for participating!

Riannon said...

Thanks for the tag. I have linked you on my site!

LizzyLanguage said...

Hi! You've got to come check out what I got at Target today! Unbelievable!

Anonymous said...

Thank ya! I'm posting this today! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for tagging me ~ I really appreciate it!

Meijer MealBox 3