Monday, October 27, 2008

Yankee Candle Sale


All tarts and votives are $1!!!! Yes, $1!!!! This is 50% off normal price. I love these. I can have a different smell in my house depending on my mood. When you purchase the large ones, you are stuck with that one smell, but these are so versatile! They really do last for awhile too! So, get out there and get those votives and tarts...just think...stocking stuffers! I always see tart burners and such at dollar stores, so these really could be cute gifts, not just stocking stuffers!
I believe you need a coupon, you can print it from this site here.
I am not sure if there is a limit? I didn't see one, but I also did not look very well. You can order online too and there is a code on the same above link.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great deal. Thanks for the savings!!

Unknown said...

I love the tarts! Thanks for sharing this!

Meijer MealBox 3