Monday, November 10, 2008

Recipes

So, I got a question from a reader and it asked if I would post my favorite recipe. Thanks so much for inquiring about this, food is my favorite thing in the world! My life revolves around it and I love to cook! This is so hard to answer, I do not have 1 favorite recipe. I have many! So, I decided I would start cooking some of my favorites and post them!
I am sooo in winter, soup and pasta and roasted things right now, so they will be those types of recipes! I have some great ones though!

What I do want to post right now, though, is the simplest recipe you'll ever make for company, a party, etc. It is a crowd pleaser and I owe it to my s-i-l!

Dill dip:
1 cup sour cream
1 cup mayo
Dill
Seasoned salt

Mix well. I add dill and seasoned salt and taste, add and taste. I would say start with a small palmful of both!
That's it! I always have those things on hand...chop up some veggies and you are set! This is so much beter than the store bought dill dip too!

No comments:

Meijer MealBox 3