Thursday, August 21, 2008

CROCKPOT!!!

My sister-in-law emailed me the other day about a woman who had been on the Rachel Ray show. She runs a blog where she posts crock pot meals. It was her 2008 New Year's resolution to cook one everyday for 365 days! Gosh, I love crock pot meals. To know you can do it on your time and, at any time in the evening, you can enjoy a hearty, hot meal! If your husband is running late, it is ok! If the kids are hungry early, it is ok! Anything goes in terms of the crock pot and I appreciate when I don't have the 5 o'clock scramble trying to get a healthy and delicious meal on the table! All, while the kids are sort of restless, my husband may or may not be home on time and, quite frankly, I am tired by that time! So I am going to add it to my blog roll and I guarantee, there will be a lot more days when my crock pot will be sitting on my counter simmering all day!!!!
*as I said before, I don't know how to put a link on here yet. she is at
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com

No comments:

Meijer MealBox 3