Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Frugal Saver's Dream

So, I stumbled onto something tonight and I am not even sure how? I am so excited to try and use this tool, that I forgot where I was or why I found it. You need to go to smartsource.com and click on grocery circulars, it will give you a list of all of the sale items at your area grocery stores and compare them! (sorry, I am new and have not figured out how to put a link in my blog yet?). This is how you do it....type your zipcode when it prompts you and all of your stores are listed. I clicked on manage my stores, as I do not shop at them all. I choose the ones I normally look at. I then clicked on the "beginners list" and it has all of your basic grocery category's, which you click on and it gives you a list of all sales and at what store!! It is awesome and I was wishing for something like this! So, when I need an item, or have a coupon for something, I can search for it on there and it will come up where I will get the best deal! This is too good to be true! Yeah!!!
*I went back and found this info on comicalcouponcents.blogspot.com Thanks!!!

No comments:

Meijer MealBox 3