Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to School

So, back to school time is here. The kids around here were picked up by their yellow school buses this morning. How weird to hear the sounds of those buses coming down the street. It really feels like yesterday they were let out for summer break. I remember feeling like summer break was 6 months long, when I was a child. What happens to time when you get older. It just goes away so fast! So, my son is starting preschool this year and I have such mixed feelings! I am so sad for him to not be with me everyday. He is always here with me, my "little buddy". I know from here on out, he only gets busier and more away from home...Did i cherish the first four years he was with me? Did I say one too many times, "Can't wait until I can go to the grocery store alone!", because he is starting now and I know I am gonna miss him...I still have my little girl, and it will be awesome having alone time with her, but I have to say I am still sad about my "little buddy" growing up!!!! Any good words of wisdom or stories about your "little guys"?

No comments:

Meijer MealBox 3