Thursday, August 7, 2008

Design on a Budget

It's almost that time!! As fall and back to school are quickly approaching...it's nearing the time to pull out those seasonal decorations. We will be posting tips on how to create a fantastic space with your items..without it looking like a garage sale!! As you may be feeling that your space is drab and in dire need of a "sprucing up"....remember that painting your walls is an easy and affordable way to give you a fresh look as we approach a new season. We will be posting sales at local stores on items that would definitely personalize your home. Check back for the latest on color trends for your home!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking of painting our living room. I would love some color recommendations. Also, I was wondering if this is something that I attempt on my own..what supplies will I need? I have someone who is going to guide me through the process, but I would like to get a head start and at least get the supplies together. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Meijer MealBox 3