Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bleach Alternative

So, I made a batch of natural "bleach alternative". I am kind of excited, my whites have been a little off lately, so I have been experimenting. Nothing is really working, this is my next experiment...
I went to the dollar store and purchased a lot of lemon juice and hydrogen peroxide. (It really is inexpensive here!) SO heres the recipe: (I used a rinsed out gallon milk container)
  1. Pour 1 cup of hydrogen peroxide in the container
  2. Pour 1 1/4 cups lemon juice with it
  3. Add 12 cups water
That's it! Shake it up and you are ready to go...You are supposed to use 2 cups in a load. I will be using it today, so I will report and let you know how it goes! Keep our fingers crossed, I love white whites!!!

2 comments:

Frugal Finds said...

Greta blog!!!

Sisters Savings said...

Thanks so much! We love readers, especially ones who comment!

Meijer MealBox 3