Tuesday, September 2, 2008

FALL TELEVISION!!!

One of our favorite times of the year...cooler temps, leaves changing colors, different smells and lots of different food, and yes, fall television!!!!!! We appreciate a good warm bowl of homemade soup, chili or a hearty pasta dish. Well, we enjoy it a lot more in front of the television with one of our favorite fall shows (Grey's Anatomy, The Office, Samantha Who, Pushing Daisies, Notes from the Underbelly, Desperate Housewives, and the list goes on and on!) So, i am posting the fall television schedule here. If you love these shows as much as us, join us while we omg and dish on the hottest shows and give our critique of the new shows!!! Check back in periodically and we will alert when the shows are starting and recap he ones we watch the most! JOIN US!!!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Hi, I'm Michele and I stumbled upon your blog yesterday. Wish I had a family member that close to me!

I am embarassed at my own personal fall tv schedule! I can't believe I watch this much TV! Two years ago I never turned it on for anything besides the food network!

Sisters Savings said...

Thanks Michele!
I am also embarassed by my tv consumption in the fall and winter..oh well makes up in the summer! And, that's what dvr is for...right, so you can break it up? Thanks! Can not wait to check out your blog!!!

Meijer MealBox 3