Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Red Box Code

I put a link in my side bar for "Redbox". I don't know if you have done it before, but it is so easy. It is one dollar per night, so you put a credit card in and it charges one dollar per day...Simple right? I have a code "DVDONME", and if you are a first time user, put this code in and you will get a movie free for one night. You need to go on their web site to find where a "Redbox" is near you. You can even reserve a movie on-line through their website. They also have free codes periodically for rentals, so sign up for e-mails, etc. It is a good deal and they have the latest movies too...so, you rent for one night, pay for one night! I always rent movies, you pay for 5 nights, watch it on the first and it collects dust for 4 more nights! Then you forget about it and it is late....that's how it goes in my house!
* if you rent and use the code for one free night, if you keep it for 2 nights or more, it will just begin to charge one dollar a day until they receive it back...=)
www.redbox.com

No comments:

Meijer MealBox 3