Thursday, September 25, 2008

Flu Season

Flu season is approaching. I know, seems to early to say that (and too hot, for us anyways). But, it is officially fall, so it is time to start thinking about these things! Well, if you have a Meijer by you, you are in luck, they offer flu shots! I am not sure how much they are, I think it goes through your insurance, so I would call your insurance company and see.
Anyways, if you are interested, click here to see the full schedule of when they will be administering them at your local Meijer!

That brings me to my next question. Do you get flu shots for your kids? I have some seasons and have not others. I really do not know if I saw a difference? So, I am a little confused as to whether this is one more chemical thing to put into my kids or just to pass....
Let me know your thoughts, I am all ears!

No comments:

Meijer MealBox 3