Thursday, September 25, 2008

Things We Love Thursday!!

Ok, the thing that I love is...my unlimited text messaging package on my cell phone! That probably sounds funny, but it is absolutely something I could not live without! Text messaging is great. I feel like many people are scared..they are not sure how to send a text, etc. It's a technological fear...I had it once too. But once I got over it, I had to switch to the plan. Here are the reasons you should try texting:

  1. It is only around $5 to add the unlimited feature on your phone. Check with your service provider.
  2. My nieces and nephews are beginning to get cell phones (they are rounding the teenage years) and it is a great way to communicate with them! They do not want to talk (they are a little "busy" these days) but they will answer a text in a second! They look cool, you get to find out how they are, etc. and everyone is happy
  3. My husband can reply to my normal questions (when will you be home, when should I have dinner ready, what do you want for dinner, can you get some milk on your way home, etc.) while he is at work. I used to try to call, missing him most of the time for various reasons. Now he almost always replies!
  4. I cannot talk on the phone! As soon as the phone hits my ear, the kids think it suddenly means "NO RULES HOUR>>>GO CRAZY!!!". So, when I need some important info., even just a "hi, everything ok?", I can get it.....shoot a text, one comes back and the kids did not even know I conversed with someone other than them!
So, there it is...all the reasons I love texting! It really is a great feature! You should try it out if you have not yet!

No comments:

Meijer MealBox 3