Thursday, September 11, 2008

Friday Night Premieres!

Ok, so tonight is the premiere of "Don't Forget the Lyrics." at 9:00 p.m. on Fox. This is not a new show, so I think everyone has seen or heard of it...People have to sing songs and get chances to "sing the next lines". I, personally, have never been too interested. I was excited when it came out, I wanted to like it, but I never really got into it.
Did anyone watch last night shows? I did not...got hung up on all the play back videos from 9-11...WOW! I remember that day so clearly, but watching and reliving it again...so, sad! I am praying for those people and their families... How unbelievable!

Stay up to date with the up coming premieres, we will be posting when, where, why, etc. We will also probably talk alot about them!!! WE LOVE OUR SHOWS!!!
Click here for the complete fall line-up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited about the new fall shows, I know 24 is coming back, in fact there is a movie on Nov 23 -- my birthday, does life get better than that,,,, I have already bought a bottle of wine, and took the day after off.....

Too fun... Maybe you can come up and watch it with me.

love
me

Meijer MealBox 3