Thursday, September 11, 2008

Friendly Friday!


Well, I know we posted about this a few days ago, but we decided to make it a weekly venture, hopefully it will catch on! It is Friendly Friday! So, every Friday, we will post an idea, action, etc. of something you can do to make a world a brighter place!
Ok, this is one I am going to do for sure, it would be so sweet to receive something like this! Christmas? That is what I am thinking. For adults, children, anyone to have this, it would be PRICELESS!!! Ready? Ok, here it is!
  • Everyday for one year, jot down something you love about a loved one...son, daughter, husband, mom, dad, wife....and the list goes on and on. It could be "the way you laugh", "the way you say peek-a-boo", I think you can get the idea. At the end of the year, present this one-of-a-kind gift in a one-of-a-kind package!
Ok, this touches me on a few levels....First, how awesome is this idea? It just screams sentiment! Second, is it me, or is it hard to remember why you do love someone sometimes? It is so easy to get caught up in unpulled shower curtains, underwear on the bathroom floor and dishes in the sink (some of my favorite pet peeves =)). I need to remind myself of these things and this would do it daily...I love my husband, do not get me wrong, but...well, you know! So, I think this would be a great thing for everyone..Imagine a child, grown up, looking at this list...how sweet!
*article courtesy of "Real Simple".."48 Ways to Be Nice and Improve the World Around You".

No comments:

Meijer MealBox 3