Saturday, September 13, 2008

Generics

If you are like me, you often stare at the exceptionally less expensive generic brand, wondering if it really is the same. Sometimes you get lucky and other times, not so much! I am always confused as to whether I should buy the "generic" or "store brand" or if I should just spend the extra and get the trusted name brand. You know, you could end up spending more by buying the generic and then having to buy the real one anyways..so.....I found this cool article that compares generics and name brands. I need to take note of these, I purchase a lot of what is on the list and I bet you do too!
Click here to check it out!
Some of my biggest surprises were: Slimfast (Equate being the generic and more highly rated version), Cough syrup, and Wheat Thins (compared to Kroger's version of wheat thins, with Kroger's winning!)
This is a great way to save some money, many of these generics are half the amount of the name brand! Hope this helps...
P.S. There is no Oreo like the real thing!!!!!

No comments:

Meijer MealBox 3