Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Halloween Costumes

I am ahead of the game! I am never ahead of the game when it comes to Halloween. It has it's advantages and disadvantages...
  • Advantages; We had a lot of costumes to choose from!
  • Disadvantages; We might find something we bought cheaper; the costumes we bought might be worn out by Halloween (my son lives in his!); I have already returned one of my daughters and exchanged it and am thinking about doing it again!
But, this being said, look in your mailbox. I got a flyer for Party City (I feel like they would have the flyer in the store too, near the entrance or something?), and there are coupons...
  1. $5 off any single costume purchase of 14.99-24.99
  2. $10 off any single costume purchase of 25.00-34.99
  3. $15 off any single costume purchase of 35.00 and up
This is a pretty good deal, considering what I paid and where. It says one week only, expires on 10/04/08....

No comments:

Meijer MealBox 3