Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Scott and Carol Decker

I was reading my normal everyday blogs and I came across another charity challenge. I was reading about it and an hour later I am still reading about it! This is amazing. This weeks charity challenge is about a family, The Decker family, who really needs some donations and some prayers. Wow, they have been through so much! There is a synopsis of what they have been through here.
This is truly an amazing story of a woman and her family, she gave birth and the events that followed after are something you could not ever imagine..even one tenth of what they went through! Please read and, if it is all you can do, consider them in your prayers! They also have a way to donate to the family on their blog, if you are able to do so!
I believe this all started on June 9th and has been documented since. It is updated almost daily! I was a bit confused at first, but it is four months of documentation. This family is truly amazing and strong! I will keep reading and following and praying for this family!
Click here for a silent auction for them also.





No comments:

Meijer MealBox 3