Tuesday, August 12, 2008

bakespace

So, I just learned about a new website...it is called Bakespace.com. It is my space for people who enjoy cooking. I checked it out and it is really neat. You don't have to join to look at recipes, etc. They have info on everything from cooking to home, health and cleaning. They have a mentor program where a person with a certain "expertise" puts themselves as a mentor on there and you can join up with them so they can help you. It is definitely worth looking into and browsing around a little bit. Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great!! I will definitely check it out.

Anonymous said...

I did check it out and love this site, thanks for this information.

Michele said...

I am a member of this site and it's been my addiction for the past 6 months! I've learned a lot and made some great friends along the way!

Meijer MealBox 3