Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Changing it up

So, while I was doing my daily cleaning today, I was thinking about trying to keep the kids occupied long enough so I could finish it completely and move on to the next part of my day. Well a little tip that helps me is to have separate totes filled with toys that you pull out periodically and rotate. If you are like me, we have more toys than our kids can possibly play with at once, so I put only some out at one time. Of course their favorites are never put in totes, but sets of things, etc. i put in separate totes and rotate in and out. So, when I begin a project, cleaning, cooking, anything of the sort, I pull out a tote for each of them and they are occupied for a fair amount of time. When children do not see something for awhile, they act as though they are new toys!

No comments:

Meijer MealBox 3