Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fall Premieres!

Watched "Do Not Disturb"....I always know if something really has my attention, I just keep turning it up to drown out the kids =)...but, instead, it kind of just annoyed me. I thought it was kind of funny, but I do not think I will put it on the dvr list!
On the line-up for tonight is:
  • "Hole in the Wall" at 8:00 p.m. on Fox. Ok, I am not sure about this? It is about actual people who are trying to fit a "mold" of a person in a wall? Human Tetris, it has been described as. I need to tune in because I just do not get it!!!
  • "Kitchen Nightmares" at 9:00 p.m. on Fox. I love Chef Ramsey....always watch Hell's Kitchen!. On this show, he is trying to fix troubled kitchens. Sounds good?
Let me know if you have watched any or what you think about the ones coming up! Happy Watching!

No comments:

Meijer MealBox 3