Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Things We Love Thursday!!

We are going to start posting things we love on Thursdays. We are going to post about anything and everything, so check back, you may be surprised! We would love to know what you love, so feel free to share with us back! We are open to anything new!
My favorite thing is turkey bacon; sounds funny, right? Well, I was sitting here thinking about breakfast and I started to think about why I love turkey bacon. Well, there are many reasons, turns out!
  1. Inexpensive! 2/$4 is generally the deal!
  2. Not greasy!!! Not before during or after the cooking process. There is no greasy fingers, walls, stoves, ovens, etc.
  3. So Easy!!!! Cooks in the microwave perfectly...pop it in for 3 minutes, give or take a minute and it is done. It is not over cooked and it is certainly not under cooked (yuck!)
  4. Kids love it and I do no worry about them getting sick from it (under cooked, etc.)
  5. Delicious and much healthier than regular bacon!
So, there it is....turkey bacon! If you have not tried it, you certainly should! I am telling you, you will love it and your heart and figure will love it as well! Do I miss real bacon? Occasionally, I will order it out to eat, but at home, it is turkey bacon all the way!!!!

No comments:

Meijer MealBox 3