Friday, September 5, 2008

CVS

So, I had my first official CVS experience yesterday. I have to say I think I did well, although I am not thoroughly impressed yet. I had a few coupons, not printed off of the internet, real manufacturer coupons, and the manager had to come out and help. (She was very nice and did get everything to register!) I am not giving up, I am chalking it up to, I tried to do too much, so I will break it down into smaller trips I guess....
BUT...They do have an awesome clearance on summer things...75% off. I got kid lawn chairs, kids hats, flip flops, bubbles, all for very cheap! So it may be worth checking it out for there for sure. I guess I am going to try another CVS or maybe break my trips down....Does anyone have some advice on this? It was kind of weird...My receipt says I saved 60 some dollars, so I know I did somewhat well, but why the headache with the coupons?
Thanks for your advice in advance!

No comments:

Meijer MealBox 3