Friday, September 5, 2008

Favorite Things


I think a "favorite things" posting every now and again will help to explain who I am. The thing I am going to talk about today is one of my very very favorite things! I do not know what I would do without it! It was a gift from my mom (thanks mom and sister!) with a very long story about how I ended up with it..I did though, so we will pick up from there.
It is my Furi Rachael Ray Knife. Now, I do not give in to gimmicks and things like that, but this knife puts my "chef skills" ten fold when I have it in my hand (or at least I think so!) I feel like I can cook anything, chop anything and I feel like I look like Rachael Ray while I do it. (She looks cool, doesn't she?) So, here is one of my most favorite things, I would recommend to anyone who loves to cook!!! If you know a cook, it would make a great gift too!
(it is pictured here with the actual sharpener that goes with it...I love that too..it is not electric, so it is so easy to use and pull out of the drawer!)
Happy Chopping!!!
Please click on comments below and tell us what your favorite things are!!!

No comments:

Meijer MealBox 3