Friday, September 5, 2008

Meijer Organics

Meijer's has an awesome line of organic foods. Seems so expensive to go organic, you have to shop at Whole Foods and spend double for something. My children can only drink organic milk. My mother was the first to give my son milk and it happened to be organic. Well, now that is all he can drink. We tried to give him regular and it was something out of the "Exorcist" movie..needless to say we have not tried again!!!! While the price is annoying, all of the things you hear about milk and what they put in it,makes me happy my mother made that decision for us long ago (thanks mom!). So, while it is a little pricy, definitely one of those extras that is worth it!!!
So, I found organic milk at Meijer which is on sale 2/5! That is a great price on milk for me! Listed below are there other deal on their organics line...Sale ends Sat.
Organic Bread 2/$5
Organic yogurt 10/$6
25% off organic cheese and crackers
Organic cereal 2.49
Organic frozen veggies and fruit 3/$6
Organc peanut butter and jelly 2/$5
Organic milk 2/$5 (half gallons)
Organic pasta sauce 1.59
Organic pasta 1.79
Organic apple juice 2.99
Organic mushrooms 4/$5
These are some great prices..haven't tried everything, but I am confident it would be worth a try!!!!

No comments:

Meijer MealBox 3